Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Have My Babies

Harry Potter Six was a bit more dark than the other movies. It didn't have as much fighting or magic, but more about Voldemort's past and definitely more romance than I expected. Then again I didn't read the last four books yet so I wouldn't know. I couldn't help but notice that some of the actors in there looked positively yummy. Had some dinner afterward at Moonlight with Angienon and Cathairine and now I'm home, taking online driving classes and reading Harry Potter Four. Have a wonderful night.

3 comments:

Jonathan Nguyen said...

Jeez, subliminal link that I didn't need to click. Thanks Joanna...

Jonathan Nguyen said...

Having a message hidden inside another message. Something like that. =P

Aimee Pham said...

HOLY COW
dude, 12 pack much??
he's extremely yummy...
man, i'd watch harry potter JUST for that view for 2 hours