Sunday, August 16, 2009

(16) Days of Summer

I think I have this.

Anyway, the last few days of been pretty productive I'd say. On Friday I went to the mall in search for some clothes and a book for APES. I forgot the paper with the book title at home, so instead I bought a new binder for school and and bike lock since I broke Catherine's old one. At six Dexter dropped me off at work, which was enjoyable because it was busier than usual so I was thankful for that. I also worked with the guys and it was fun talking and catching up with them.


Saturday night was the Star Struck Dance. The last few hours or so were pretty fun - danced most of the time with Christine and Tiffany, had serious talks, saw some familiar faces. But despite all that, I left the dance in a bad mood.

Today Catherine sent me a text saying, "I'm watching Thai do P90x on webcam." I thought that was cute. I told her that it wasn't even cheesy cute, that it was "regular" cute, because Thai's working out and being manly as opposed to them ogling at each other and saying, "I miss you."

Speaking about missing people. I miss Catherine, I miss Tammy. I miss everyone. Even you.