Sunday, October 11, 2009

500th Post.

I'm a huge wimp. I was never one for scary movies, ghost stories, or anything remotely frightening. I watched Paranormal Activity tonight with J, T, A, M, and two other girls. It's how the whole movie was filmed, the fact that it takes place in a normal house, and Katie's performance that made it so freaky. I actually thought watching it wasn't that bad, but I knew what was coming afterward. I've been thinking about the movie constantly, replaying all of the creepy scenes over and over again, seeing the images in my mind. T had been in a catatonic state for a while. I'm scared to shower, to walk into the living room, to be in my own house. I suppose that's the reason people watch scary movies in the first place - to get scared and freaked out because it's fun and exciting. I'm afraid this is somewhat all new to me. I'm glad Kyna's coming home this week. This is gonna suck.

1 comment:

Jonathan Nguyen said...

500th post... amazing, I'm barely on 100... XD