Saturday, October 24, 2009

"You're So Fierce."

This past week I have been going to various malls and thrift stores in search of clothing and materials needed for the next few weeks. I'm happy to say that I'm all set, I have everything I need all for less than thirty dollars. Success.

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Whip It, Fame, Paranormal Activity, Zombieland, The Stepfather, Law Abiding Citizen, New York, I Love You. I've gone to the movies every single weekend this month thus far. That's normal right.

3 comments:

Justine said...

really? haha doesntmake you a creeper

and i am so jealous
i wanna see New York, I Love You
sooo badd. but its limited release and the closest one is at the block ): and no one wants to go with mee
ahhh
how do you liek it?

henry nguyen said...

not normal. weirdo!

tammy n. said...

its perfectly normal.