Monday, February 08, 2010

Dormirse

I've never slept so much within a twenty-four hour time span in my life. I'm naturally an early riser so I woke up at eight after sleeping at eleven, and then an additional four hours resulting in being late for work. I suppose it's good I did after giving blood on Saturday and then pulling an all nighter to go to Surf City yesterday.

And while staying up that night, I played pool with Tammy, Kyna, Brian, and Katie at 2000 until two. I think I'm improving.

The Super Bowl this year was good. It was hosted at Dan's and Aunt Josie provided food to feed our family twice. Wings, spring rolls, clam chowder, shrimp egg rolls, pasta, pizza, other Viet delicacies, and crepes, mochi, and che for dessert. The majority of the family went for the Saints while only Dan, my other aunt, and I went for the Colts. Boo.

The Tet Fest is this weekend, and I'm helping out. Look for a girl in an Ao Dai on Saturday giving out promotional stickers and pamphlets.

No comments: