Monday, March 01, 2010

Meh

Besides the fact that Catherine came down for her Spring Break, the past week or so wasn't very eventful. I've been feeling empty without my car, and was told today that I won't be able to get another one till the Summer, if things go right. It's fair and just, but I still feel as though there's a void in my life.

I spent the majority of my day watching a few of the Disney Classics. I felt very nostalgic, since I grew up watching those movies over and over again. Cinderella, 101 Dalmations, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, Fantasia, Sleeping Beauty. Mind you, these were all in VHS, so it made the whole remembering-one's-childhood process all the more sentimental and pleasant.

2010 didn't start off too well for me. I disliked February. Here's to March.

No comments: