Thursday, August 12, 2010

Two Years

I already knew this summer was going to be more relaxing than anything. With the exception Pham Camp, that trip with my dad and sister, playing beach volleyball every week, the cousins coming home, and eating my weight, I haven't gone anywhere exciting, done anything super fantastic, seen anything remotely exotic.

It's the gazing at my gigantic rainbow umbrella at Huntington, the being embarrassing and loud in small restaurants, the hearing of hellos and welcoming screams when seeing someone for the first time in two years, the falling asleep halfway through a movie, the staying up late for reasons other than getting homework done, the complaining that we're getting too fat but eating more anyways. The teasing, the eating, the picture taking, the perverted jokes making, the laying, the movie-watching, the reading, the wanting to stay in shape but failing miserably. It all sounds rather boring, really.

But that's my summer. My love.

The next three weeks will consist of registering for school, shopping for supplies, getting parking permits signed, preparing mentally for teachers, schedules, and homework all over again.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and eventful summer.

'Till next time.



No comments: