Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How Long?

I haven't really Blogger'd in quite some time. My excuse is that I haven't the time and have nothing to blog about, but I'm really just lazy. My source of entertainment lately has been Tumblr (although I only use it to find Harry Potter stuff because blogging on there will never compare to blogging on here) and the T.V.(now that my dad had set up a legit system in the living room).

My last year of high school has been promising as of yet. Getting out after fifth period is definitely rewarding, and naturally makes me wonder how I ever endured staying in school until three o' clock everyday for three years. I attended my first and final Aloha Dance, as well as my first and final FVHS Homecoming at Soka University. Now that I have a car and am not crashing into things I can practice spontaneity more freely, often with the girls or on my own. I recently quit working at Cajun Corner and now work at Ocean House, another crawfish restaurant, two or three times a week. When I find free time, I watch and record anything and everything that interests me on the television; movies, documentaries, shows. I watched Field of Dreams today. Yesterday I watched The Scorpian King 2 (which was shit but I watched it anyway because I took the time to record it). The day before that I watched episodes of Glee, Modern Family, and SNL. It's wonderful.

Kost is playing their holiday music again, and has me anticipating all the joy, love, and food that will undergo not long from now. I've decided to make Christmas cards for everyone, having the card shaped as something meaningful and then writing a pleasant message in it. My sister did that one year and I thought it was nice, although it'll put my art skills to the ultimate test, aye.

I'm afraid that's all I can think of to blog about right now. I hope you're doing well. This chilly, winter's-almost-here feeling certainly is delightful, don't you think?

'Till next time. (Which I intend to be very soon. I really do miss it here)

No comments: