Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Needy

Since my mother is apparently going to take a month or so to recover from her surgery, she'll be in bed most of the time, which means no more of her cooking, daily visits from my grandmother, excessive whining and hormonal outbursts, and foods that she craves randomly. The refrigerator has never been more full, and since my mother isn't going to finish the food by herself, that leaves me to eat her leftovers. No one else is home often enough to do so. God, I should take up running again.

The Winter holidays were lovely. More out-of-town family members were present this year than ever before, so we spent the majority of the time watching movies, playing boardgames, and any other wholesome activities you can think of.

I feel as though I should be blogging about something totally fantastic instead of about myself eating or watching movies or something just as dull all the time. I don't even know what I'm saying. My mind is quite in a tussle.

I hope you're doing better than I am at the moment, reader. Gah.

No comments: