Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Exclamation Points = Read More

Camly told me today that she noticed I don't blog much anymore.  I suppose she's right, but I don't really have much to blog about, now that school's started.  It's been the same thing everyday, so I don't feel the need to blog unless it's about something I think is significantly important or even randomly noteworthy.  I was reading my old posts from last year and the year before, and it made me realize that I somewhat miss blogging about retarded, weird things.

Alvin took me out to 85 Degrees today; last week Minh took Dan and me to eat lunch at Guppy's.  It's always comforting to hang out with Phamily and talk about different, yet personal topics, and not have to worry about saying the wrong thing or being conscientious about what they think about you because they're the ones you have a unique connection with and have the most trust in, despite not having that kind of relationship ever before.

I really don't know what else to talk about.  I'm sorry for the boring and slightly depressing post - I haven't been in the greatest of moods lately.  I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: