Friday, January 15, 2010

MLK

My mother’s scolding me cause the house isn’t clean enough for her liking. Sometimes I wonder if there are secret lessons hidden in the “You should have scraped the floor with a knife.” or the “I had to do the dishes for you because you were so incompetent.” like in The Karate Kid. The whole “Wax on, wax off” idea. Or maybe she just wants to raise me up to be a really clean woman. I have her to thank for becoming neat over the years, but at the same time I’m so sick of all of this.

On a somewhat brighter note, this month is full of lovely events. The upcoming week is the week of everyone's birthdays; Catherine, Mother, Brian, Kevin, and Grandfather to name a few. Apparently this is the year where everyone turns an important age in their life. Well sort of. And then there are the SATs, my driving test, and finals. I guess I'll be using this three day weekend to study.

If you were to ask me, keep in mind I'd say more than just "I don't know."

No comments: