Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Motivation

I've lost motivation to blog. I guess blogging about not blogging is in itself a whole new term that I shall make up when you do something but while doing it you do it again at the same time. What's that called. Ta-mama? But I really hope this is just a phase, because I do miss it. I suppose I don't have much to say anymore. Or lately, anyway.

The holidays were nice this year, Catherine came home for two weeks. Of course the Phamily saw her like two times out of those two weeks, but it was enough bonding to make up for the last four months. We mainly went to house parties, took pictures, played board games, and ate a whole lot. Catherine was craving everything North Carolina didn't have, so we ate a month's worth of food in a matter of days. It was fun though.

January is the month for birthdays. So Happy Belated to Bowee, Quynh Nguyen, and Thailand. Hope you had a great one.

No comments: