Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Change

My mother is officially using, the "You're not gonna stay with me much longer" excuse instead of the usual, "You know, one day I'm not gonna be here and you're going to regret it" in order to encourage me to complete trivial tasks, house chores, and random favors for her throughout the week. It's annoyingly effective.

Although I'm psyched that I will finally be able to move out of this dingy little house in five months and am in the process of embracing the the whole idea of college, it's made me feel more sentimental and melancholic than usual, knowing that I'll be leaving incredibly small but significantly convenient things like recording shows and movies on t.v., having my own room, and using my car to my heart's desire behind.

But as I mentioned earlier I couldn't be more ecstatic to move out and experience college without someone breathing down my neck all the time in addition to learning how to manage on my own and meeting others like myself.

"I, I, I so excited."

No comments: