Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blended

My, how the months have gone by.

Despite all of the various events that have taken place, my Summer as a high school graduate has been quite relaxing.  Moving to my new house in Santa Ana, playing beach volleyball, orientating,  Phamily camping, taking road trips to celebrate birthdays, watching movies, waking up at noon, and working all subconsciously ease my seemingly lifelong wait to move out in August.

I'm to adapt to shuttle schedules, consume foods that will further extend my waistline, and put my self-discipline to the test in a matter of weeks.  It's crazy.

Hopefully I"ll be able to take my mind off of moving out for a little while and really enjoy this last month of Summer before everything becomes hectic for me once again.

Have a wonderful Summer and I hope you're doing as splendidly as I am.

No comments: