Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Transitional Update




The transition into "dorm" and "college" life has been smooth and easy enough that I now find it slightly amusing how it has only been two months since the last time I had first gotten situated. My older cousin told me this past weekend he feels as though I've changed, which isn't true of course, but it was nice hearing that I seem to be "growing" nonetheless.

Weekly dinners out with the Phamily are more prevalent now that my sisters have moved out and I'm gone for most of the week. It's comforting knowing that doing something as simple as that can be something that has the potential to last for a while.

My classes seem to be helpful and educational, and my professors are even more so.  Despite Philosophy 160 being the constant exception to everything, I enjoy everything about CSULB thus far.

That is about as general as I can get without going too deep into specifics, but I hope everyone is doing wonderfully.

Until next time.

Love, J